Hi, Charissa - First, thanks so much for visiting and following my blog. I always get a little thrill when I see a new face in my follower window and it makes me so happy to get to "know" someone new! :-) And I left you a comment back over there, but I wanted to hop over and say that you will NOT be disappointed with that bread. I've loved it each time I made it exactly according to the recipe - I don't recommend altering it though, b/c when I've changed the amount of pumpkin or eliminated the chocolate chips, it just was not good. (I don't put as many chocolate chips in, but they add a depth of flavor rather than a sweetness).
As for this blog, I loved it. We make the same resolution every time we travel, although for us, the fight always happens in the car on the way there, and then we're done for another few months. It's usually a huge on though. But now, since we've learned that it's our pattern, and usually happens when we haven't taken a break or when we're hungry or sleepy, we've learned that those fights can be deescalated to discussions before they even happen, and can be turned into productive talks just by making more frequent breaks on the road, and making sure neither of us is hungry or sleepy. Or coffee-deprived. LOL
Hi, Charissa - First, thanks so much for visiting and following my blog. I always get a little thrill when I see a new face in my follower window and it makes me so happy to get to "know" someone new! :-) And I left you a comment back over there, but I wanted to hop over and say that you will NOT be disappointed with that bread. I've loved it each time I made it exactly according to the recipe - I don't recommend altering it though, b/c when I've changed the amount of pumpkin or eliminated the chocolate chips, it just was not good. (I don't put as many chocolate chips in, but they add a depth of flavor rather than a sweetness).
ReplyDeleteAs for this blog, I loved it. We make the same resolution every time we travel, although for us, the fight always happens in the car on the way there, and then we're done for another few months. It's usually a huge on though. But now, since we've learned that it's our pattern, and usually happens when we haven't taken a break or when we're hungry or sleepy, we've learned that those fights can be deescalated to discussions before they even happen, and can be turned into productive talks just by making more frequent breaks on the road, and making sure neither of us is hungry or sleepy. Or coffee-deprived. LOL